STUART ONE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1100 IU (as beta carotene), thiamine 1.6mg, riboflavin 1.8mg, niacinamide 10mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 0.8mg, Vit. C 6mg, Vit. D 1000 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as carbonyl) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 10mg; DHA from Algal (schizochytrium) oil 200mg; gel caps.
Indications for STUART ONE:
Nutritional supplementation prior to conception, throughout pregnancy, during the postnatal period.
1 capsule daily with food or as directed.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL