Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) 2 billion viable cells, calcium (as carbonate) 140mg; per vegetarian cap; lactose, gluten-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein).
Indications for SUSTENEX:
To promote digestive health and boost the immune system.
May open capsule and mix contents with water or sprinkle on food. 1 capsule daily.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL