Most Recent Articles by Suzanne Bujara
The cluster of diagnoses known as periodic paralyses — including hypokalemic periodic paralysis, hyperkalemic periodic paralysis, and Anderson-Tawil syndrome — are rare genetic disorders of spontaneous muscle weakness or paralysis that can last from minutes to days.
Obstructive sleep apnea in patients with type 2 diabetes is a predictor for diabetic retinopathy.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- New 15-Item Dyspnea-ALS-Score Assesses Dyspnea in ALS
- CDC: About One in Five U.S. Adults Have Chronic Pain
- Fingolimod Cuts Multiple Sclerosis Relapses in Pediatric Patients
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Brivaracetam Effective for Reducing Seizures in Patients with Epileptic Encephalopathies