Most Recent Articles by Suzanne Bujara
The cluster of diagnoses known as periodic paralyses — including hypokalemic periodic paralysis, hyperkalemic periodic paralysis, and Anderson-Tawil syndrome — are rare genetic disorders of spontaneous muscle weakness or paralysis that can last from minutes to days.
Obstructive sleep apnea in patients with type 2 diabetes is a predictor for diabetic retinopathy.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Apheresis Associated With Clinical Improvement in Early Active Multiple Sclerosis
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- A Convenient Truth: The Problem With Seizure Under-Reporting and How to Fix It
- Incidence of Serotonin Syndrome With Co-Prescription of Triptans, Antidepressants
- Idiopathic Parkinson Disease May Increase Risk for Overactive Bladder
- Palliative Care in Movement Disorders: Recommendations for Improvement
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective as Adjunctive Treatment for Refractory Epilepsy