Most Recent Articles by Suzanne Bujara
Hemicrania continua, one of the trigeminal primary headaches, causes intense unilateral pain for ≥3 months.
The cluster of diagnoses known as periodic paralyses — including hypokalemic periodic paralysis, hyperkalemic periodic paralysis, and Anderson-Tawil syndrome — are rare genetic disorders of spontaneous muscle weakness or paralysis that can last from minutes to days.
Obstructive sleep apnea in patients with type 2 diabetes is a predictor for diabetic retinopathy.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Surgical, Nonsurgical Treatments for Chronic Migraine: Evidence and Relevancy
- Rituximab Effects in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders
- Neurofilament Light Biomarkers Identify Alzheimer Disease Risk in Down Syndrome
- Myoclonic-Atonic Seizures and Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Present With Overlapping Features, Difficulty in Diagnosis
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Brain Infection, Death From Balamuthia mandrillaris
- Navigating Social Media Issues in Medical Practice: An Expert Interview
- High Plasma NFL Linked to Poor Cognition in Alzheimer and Parkinson Disease
- Most Insured Patients Not Using Online Portals
- Ultrarestrictive Opioid Rx Protocol Cuts Postoperative Opioid Use
- Concussion Linked to High Suicide Risk in a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis