SYSTANE NIGHTTIME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil 3%, white petrolatum 94%; oph. oint; preservative-free.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for SYSTANE NIGHTTIME:
Adults and Children:
Apply small amount (¼ inch) to the inside of the eyelid as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL