Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%, propylene glycol 0.3%; oph soln; contains polyquaternium-1, zinc chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for SYSTANE:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Soln—15mL, 30mL, 40mL; Preservative-free vials (0.01oz)—28; Ultra Soln—10mL, 20mL; Ultra Preservative-free vials (0.01oz)—24
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency