Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mdwawe
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
This clinician discusses the application of conscious vs unconscious thinking in a medical practice.
The automated diagnosis suggestion at the top of the EKG strip is the output of what is known as a decision support system.
The scourge of defensive medicine — the practice of recommending tests or treatments for the purpose of avoiding or mitigating litigation — is discussed in this opinion piece.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Seizure Monitoring Smartwatch Cleared for Use in Children
- Ocrelizumab Reduces Upper Extremity Disability Progression Risk in PPMS
- Steps to Facilitate Rapid Reperfusion to Improve Poststroke Outcomes
- Cerebellar Stimulation May Help Improve Gait and Balance Recovery in Stroke
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Risk for Conversion of MS Varies With Different Therapies
- Breakdown of Blood-Brain Barrier May Drive Dementia
- FDA: Food Inspections to Resume Despite Ongoing Funding Lapse
- First Generic Version of Sabril Tablets Gets FDA Approval
- Supine Positioning After Greater Occipital Nerve Block May Improve Outcomes