Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mdwawe
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
This clinician discusses the application of conscious vs unconscious thinking in a medical practice.
The automated diagnosis suggestion at the top of the EKG strip is the output of what is known as a decision support system.
The scourge of defensive medicine — the practice of recommending tests or treatments for the purpose of avoiding or mitigating litigation — is discussed in this opinion piece.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- OCD in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Features Distinct Phenotype, Associated Symptoms
- History of Migraine Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- High Treatment Adherence and Quality of Life Observed With Fingolimod
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Insurance Status Tied to Higher Self-Perceived Poor/Fair Health
- Early Treatment Failure More Likely With Carbamazepine vs Lamotrigine in Epilepsy
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Concurrent Non-Motor Functions Strongly Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Feeling Young May Be Reflected in Brain Structure