TAGAMET HB OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Cimetidine 200mg; tabs.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for TAGAMET HB:
Prevention and relief from heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
Prevention: 200mg within ½ hour before eating/drinking. Relief: 200mg once daily as needed. Max 400mg/day.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate anticoagulants, phenytoin, theophylline, lidocaine, triazolam, and others by inhibition of hepatic microsomal enzymes.
Tabs—6, 30, 50, 70; Susp—12oz (w. dose cup)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Undifferentiated Headaches Common in Children, Adolescents
- Smoking Associated With Increased Relapse Rate in Interferon Beta-Treated Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Frontotemporal Dementia, Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration Symptoms More Common Later in Life
- No Reduction in Cerebral Perfusion With Intensive Blood Pressure Lowering
- Successful Delirium Prevention in Critically Ill With Dexmedetomidine