TAGAMET HB OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Cimetidine 200mg; tabs.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for TAGAMET HB:
Prevention and relief from heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
Prevention: 200mg within ½ hour before eating/drinking. Relief: 200mg once daily as needed. Max 400mg/day.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate anticoagulants, phenytoin, theophylline, lidocaine, triazolam, and others by inhibition of hepatic microsomal enzymes.
Tabs—6, 30, 50, 70; Susp—12oz (w. dose cup)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd