TERAZOL 3 VAGINAL CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for TERAZOL 3 VAGINAL CREAM:
1 applicator or supp vaginally at bedtime for 3 consecutive nights.
Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if anaphylaxis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, fever, chills, irritation, or sensitization occurs. Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm with supp: not recommended. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Crm: headache, dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain. Supp: localized burning, genital pain, fever, chills.
Crm—20g (w. applicator); Supp—3 (w. applicator)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Loss of Function Variants in LRRK1 and LRRK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored