Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum-magnesium hydroxide stearate, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, cyclomethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4-isostearate; crm; contains phenoxyethanol and propylparaben; dye- and fragrance-free.
Coria Laboratories, Ltd.
Indications for TETRIX:
Dermatitis. Dry skin.
Apply to affected area 2–3 times daily.
Avoid eyes, other mucous membranes. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days.
Kit—1 (Two 2oz Tetrix tubes + two 2oz CeraVe Cream tubes)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Risk of Developing Multiple Sclerosis After HPV Vaccination
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid-Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics