A first-of-its kind trial will explore the benefits of vagus nerve stimulation for stroke rehabilitation; plus, can a brain implant restore vision to the blind?
A hyped status epilepticus drug falls flat in phase 3; misconceptions about vaccines and autism influence health care decisions in siblings.
Fingolimod proves effective in pediatric patients with MS while radiologists face a future where technology may replace them.
The FDA denies a NDA for an up-and-coming Parkinson's drug over manufacturing issues while researchers discover significant sex-specific differences in the brains of people with depression.
Will a mini-dystrophin gene be the key to treating muscular dystrophy? Plus, a recent recall of an epilepsy drug and updated practice guidelines.
MS drug makers are coming under fire for rapidly rising drug prices while another lawsuit is filed against Purdue Pharma for deceptive marketing practices for OxyContin.
Eli Lilly reports more positive phase 3 data for its acute migraine drug lasmiditan, while yet another brain-training company comes under fire for making baseless claims.
The NIH-NFL partnership for brain research is walking away from millions of unspent money. Plus, are girls better at masking autism symptoms?
FDA recalls Penumbra revascularization device while Amgen reaches the FDA first with its CGRP migraine drug erenumab.
Senator John McCain has been handed a grim neurological diagnosis. Plus, a new headache treatment is on the market.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Efficacy of Cladribine Tablets in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Performance, Mood Deficits, White Matter Hyperintensities in Migraine
- Disrupted Thalamo-Striato-Hypothalamic Function May Serve as a Good Biomarker for Parkinson Disease
- FDA to Review Sublingual Tx for Motor Fluctuations in Parkinson Disease
- Shortened MS Quality-of-Life Questionnaire Compares With Longer Test in Reliability and Consistency
- Polyphenol-Rich Diet May Reduce Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Addressing Migraine That Mimics Stroke
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Medical Cannabis Shows Promise in Treating Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Rituximab Effectively Reduces Disease Activity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Characteristics, Treatment Response Similar in Idiopathic, 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome-Associated Parkinson Disease
- Lifestyle, Behavioral Factors Contribute to Dementia Risk Assessment
- FDA Lifts Clinical Hold on Trial for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
- Fremanezumab Chronic Cluster Headache Study Discontinued