A first-of-its kind trial will explore the benefits of vagus nerve stimulation for stroke rehabilitation; plus, can a brain implant restore vision to the blind?
A hyped status epilepticus drug falls flat in phase 3; misconceptions about vaccines and autism influence health care decisions in siblings.
Fingolimod proves effective in pediatric patients with MS while radiologists face a future where technology may replace them.
The FDA denies a NDA for an up-and-coming Parkinson's drug over manufacturing issues while researchers discover significant sex-specific differences in the brains of people with depression.
Will a mini-dystrophin gene be the key to treating muscular dystrophy? Plus, a recent recall of an epilepsy drug and updated practice guidelines.
MS drug makers are coming under fire for rapidly rising drug prices while another lawsuit is filed against Purdue Pharma for deceptive marketing practices for OxyContin.
Eli Lilly reports more positive phase 3 data for its acute migraine drug lasmiditan, while yet another brain-training company comes under fire for making baseless claims.
The NIH-NFL partnership for brain research is walking away from millions of unspent money. Plus, are girls better at masking autism symptoms?
FDA recalls Penumbra revascularization device while Amgen reaches the FDA first with its CGRP migraine drug erenumab.
Senator John McCain has been handed a grim neurological diagnosis. Plus, a new headache treatment is on the market.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure