TRIAMINIC LONG ACTING COUGH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 7.5mg; per 5mL; liq; alcohol-free; berry punch-flavored; contains sodium 7mg/5mL.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for TRIAMINIC LONG ACTING COUGH:
<4yrs: do not use. 4–6yrs: 5mL. 6–12yrs: 10mL. Repeat every 6–8hrs as needed; max 4 doses/24hrs.
Children <4yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a