TUCKS HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH OINTMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocortisone (as acetate) 1%.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TUCKS HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH OINTMENT:
External anal itching.
Apply 3–4 times daily after cleansing; max 7 days.
Not for the treatment of diaper rash. Avoid eyes. Discontinue if condition worsens or symptoms persist beyond 7 days or reoccur. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis