TUCKS HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH OINTMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocortisone (as acetate) 1%.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TUCKS HYDROCORTISONE ANTI-ITCH OINTMENT:
External anal itching.
Apply 3–4 times daily after cleansing; max 7 days.
Not for the treatment of diaper rash. Avoid eyes. Discontinue if condition worsens or symptoms persist beyond 7 days or reoccur. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Risk of Developing Multiple Sclerosis After HPV Vaccination
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid-Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics