TUCKS SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Topical starch 51%.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TUCKS SUPPOSITORIES:
1 rectally up to 6 times daily, or after each bowel movement.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Burning sensation; rarely, sensitivity reactions (oint).
Oint—1oz (w. applicator)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency