TUMS DUAL ACTION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Famotidine 10mg, calcium carbonate 800mg, magnesium hydroxide 165mg; chew tabs; berry- and mint-flavors; contains phenylalanine.
Indications for TUMS DUAL ACTION:
Relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach.
Chew 1 tab as needed; max 2 tabs/day.
Reevaluate if condition continues or worsens after 14 days. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
H2 blocker + antacids.
Do not use with other acid reducers (eg, H2 blockers, acid pump inhibitors). Calcium: reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Chew tabs—25, 50, 85
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL