TYLENOL ARTHRITIS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 650mg; ext-rel caplets, geltabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL ARTHRITIS:
Minor arthritic pain.
Swallow whole. >18yrs: 1.3g every 8 hrs; max 4g/day; usual max 10 days.
≤18yrs: not recommended.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hepatotoxicity risk increased by chronic, heavy alcohol use.
Caplets—24, 50, 100, 150, 225; Geltabs—20, 40, 80
Neurology Advisor Articles
- The Consequences of Compensation in Autism
- Fingolimod May Help Prevent Brain Volume Loss in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Novel Therapy May Improve Symptoms in Early Huntington Disease
- Interaction of Alcohol, Smoking on Multiple Sclerosis Severity
- Demoralization Common in Patients With Parkinson Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Guidelines: AAN's Recommendations for Initiating, Switching, Stopping Disease-Modifying Therapy
- Migraine a Common Comorbidity in Individuals With Sarcoidosis
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Development of Brain Atrophy in Multiple Sclerosis
- Association Between Multiple Sclerosis Relapses and Vaccinations
- Understanding Impulse Control Disorders in Parkinson Disease: Developments and Treatments