TYLENOL COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM DAYTIME LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per 15mL; liq; Citrus Burst flavor; contains sodium 5mg/15mL.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM DAYTIME LIQUID:
Congestion, sore throat, cough, headache, minor aches and pains.
30mL every 4 hours; max 180mL/24 hours.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. GI or GU obstruction. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Analgesic + antitussive + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. β-blockers may increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia, hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL