Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg; scored tabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL:
Minor aches and pain. Fever.
650mg every 4–6hrs; max 4g/day.
<6yrs: use pediatric forms. 6–11yrs: 325mg every 4–6hrs; max 1.625g/day.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hepatotoxicity risk increased by chronic, heavy alcohol use.
Tabs 325mg—100; Ext str tabs—30, 60, 100, 200; Ext str caplets—10, 24, 50, 100, 175, 250; Ext str geltabs—24, 50, 100; Ext str gelcaps—24, 50, 100, 225; Ext str rapid-release gels—72, 100; Ext str GoTabs—6; Adult liq—8oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics