Generic Name and Formulations:
Urea 41%; crm.
Indications for UTOPIC:
Hyperkeratotic conditions (eg, dry/rough skin, xerosis, ichthyosis, skin cracks/fissures, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, keratoses, calluses).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area twice daily; rub in until completely absorbed.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging, burning, itching, irritation.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics