Generic Name and Formulations:
Eflornithine HCl 13.9%; crm.
Indications for VANIQA:
Reduction of unwanted facial hair in women.
Apply a thin layer to affected areas of face and adjacent areas under the chin twice daily at least 8 hours apart; rub in thoroughly. Do not wash treated area for at least 4 hours. Continue to use hair removal techniques as needed. May apply cosmetics or sunscreens after cream dries.
Reduce frequency if irritation or intolerance develops; discontinue if irritation continues. Abraded or broken skin. Pregnancy (Cat.C): not recommended. Nursing mothers.
Hair growth retardant.
Acne, pseudofolliculitis barbae, stinging, headache, burning, dry skin, erythema, tingling, dyspepsia, irritation, rash, alopecia, dizziness.
Crm—30g, 60g (2x30g)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- New 15-Item Dyspnea-ALS-Score Assesses Dyspnea in ALS
- CDC: About One in Five U.S. Adults Have Chronic Pain
- Fingolimod Cuts Multiple Sclerosis Relapses in Pediatric Patients
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Brivaracetam Effective for Reducing Seizures in Patients with Epileptic Encephalopathies