VCF PERSONAL LUBRICANT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, glycerin, propylene glycol, polyquaternium-5; water-based gel; contains parabens.
Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation
Indications for VCF PERSONAL LUBRICANT:
Apply a small amount as needed.
Does not provide contraception or protection from STDs. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics