Vertigo & Dizziness
For patients with sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSHL), vertigo may be negatively associated with recovery of hearing.
The application assesses 3 key balance metrics: (1) double stance, (2) right tandem stance, and (3) left tandem stance.
While post-traumatic headache (PTH) often resolves within 3 months, a substantial number of patients experience chronic PTH.
Participants experienced less dizziness and lower dizziness-related disability after using the online program.
The large-scale national survey found differences in prevalence of vertigo and balance problems between girls and boys aged 3 to 17 years.
Cathodal tDCS treatment prevented the onset of nausea longer than anodal tDCS.
Vestibular migraine may have finally won its own diagnostic criteria, but the condition is still shrouded in uncertainties.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis: Effects on DMTs, the Treatment Team, and More
- New Diagnostic Criteria for Neurosarcoidosis: What You Need to Know
- FDA Approves Powerful New Opioid Despite Criticisms
- Guidelines on the Use of OnabotulinumtoxinA for Chronic Migraine
- Efficacy of Naftazone on Motor Symptoms of Parkinson Disease
- Guideline for Diagnosis and Treatment of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
- Ivy League Rule Change Linked to Fewer Concussions During NCAA Football Games
- Addressing Levodopa-Resistant Parkinson Disease
- Pediatric Migraine: Evidence-Based Alternative Management
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Circadian, Circaseptan Rhythms Prevalent in Epileptic Seizure Cycles
- Jolt Accentuation of Headache Not a Universal Indicator of Acute Meningitis
- Reduced Survival for Patients With Idiopathic Parkinsonism
- ACA Implementation Decreased Rates of Therapy Nonadherence in Stroke Survivors
- Fluorescence Can ID High-Grade Glioma During Sx for Brain Tumor