VIACTIV CALCIUM FLAVOR GLIDES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as carbonate) 500mg, Vit. D 200Units, Vit. K 40mcg; per caplet; vanilla flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for VIACTIV CALCIUM FLAVOR GLIDES:
One caplet twice daily with meals.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. Absorption decreased by corticosteroids, foods such as rhubarb, spinach, bran. May inhibit iron absorption (separate dosing). Monitor oral anticoagulants.
Chews—60, 100; Flavor glides—60, 110
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL