VICKS SINEX 12 HOUR NASAL SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%; contains benzalkonium chloride, camphor, eucalyptol, menthol.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for VICKS SINEX 12 HOUR NASAL SPRAY:
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: 2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10–12hrs; max 2 doses/24hrs for 3 days.
Children <2yrs old.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Nasal discomfort (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing), rebound congestion.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Loss of Function Variants in LRRK1 and LRRK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored