Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 20mg, riboflavin 10mg, niacinamide 100mg, calcium pantothenate 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 5mg, Vit. C 300mg, magnesium sulfate 6.4mg, zinc sulfate 15.9mg; caps.
Indications for VICON-C:
Vit. B complex, Vit. C, magnesium, zinc deficiencies.
1 cap 2–3 times daily.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Predicting Seizure Risk Following Ischemic Stroke With SeLECT Score
- Surgical Outcomes Associated With Trigger Site Deactivation for Migraines
- Combined Exercise Training Increases BDNF in Relapsing-Remitting MS
- Exome-Targeted Capture Sequencing Can Diagnose Previously-Undetected Ataxia
- Strategies for Preventing and Treating Delirium
- High Total Cholesterol Neuroprotective Against Cognitive Decline