Generic Name and Formulations:
Moxifloxacin (as HCl) 0.5%; oph soln.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for VIGAMOX:
Susceptible infections of the conjunctiva.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1 drop 3 times daily for 7 days.
For topical ophthalmic use only. Discontinue if superinfection or hypersensitivity occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Conjunctivitis, decreased visual acuity, dry eye, keratitis, ocular discomfort, hyperemia, pain, pruritus, subconjunctival hemorrhage, tearing, superinfection.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics