Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in flexible collodion; liq.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Depression in Patients With Parkinson Disease May Predict Freezing of Gait Risk
- Hospitals Using Get With the Guidelines-Stroke Program Offer Better Quality Care in Ischemic Stroke
Indications for WART-OFF:
Common and plantar warts.
Adults and Children:
Wash and dry affected area. Apply 1 drop at a time and cover each wart; repeat once or twice daily for up to 12 weeks.
Not for use on moles, birthmarks; facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth; irritated or infected skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, normal skin. Product is flammable. Impaired circulation (e.g., diabetes).
Liq—0.45oz (w. applicator)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Parkinson Disease in Older Adults
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis