Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin phosphate 1.2%; tretinoin 0.025%; gel.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for ZIANA:
Apply thin film to clean, dry face once daily at bedtime.
Regional enteritis. Ulcerative colitis. History of antibiotic-associated colitis.
Sunburn (allow to heal before using). Avoid sun, UV light, eyes, mouth, angles of nose, mucous membranes. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Lincosamide + retinoid.
Avoid erythromycin. Additive irritation with other topical products (eg, alcohol, drying agents, lime). May potentiate neuromuscular blockers. Caution with other photosensitizers (eg, tetracyclines, quinolones).
Erythema, scaling, itching, burning, stinging, nasopharyngitis, throat pain, dry skin, cough, sinusitis; rare: diarrhea, colitis.
Gel—2g, 30g, 60g
Neurology Advisor Articles
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- New 15-Item Dyspnea-ALS-Score Assesses Dyspnea in ALS
- CDC: About One in Five U.S. Adults Have Chronic Pain
- Fingolimod Cuts Multiple Sclerosis Relapses in Pediatric Patients
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Brivaracetam Effective for Reducing Seizures in Patients with Epileptic Encephalopathies