Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg; liquicaps.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ZZZQUIL:
Relief of occasional sleeplessness.
50mg at bedtime as needed.
Asthma. Emphysema. Chronic bronchitis. Glaucoma. Cardiovascular disease. GI or GU obstruction. Reevaluate if no response or symptoms persist after 2 weeks. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Concomitant other diphenhydramine products (including topicals): not recommended. Additive effects with other antihistamines, anticholinergics, sedatives, tranquilizers or other nighttime cold/fu products (eg, NyQuil); avoid.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, paradoxical excitement.
Liquicaps—12, 24, 48; Liq—6oz, 12oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Parkinson Disease in Older Adults
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis